Custom YGO RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Raza (Ayame's Training)
Dusk survivors EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» Paddy's Character Sheet
Dusk survivors EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am by El Karpo

» LORE - Ren Shizuro
Dusk survivors EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 pm by Nick Man

» Extra Side Characters
Dusk survivors EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm by Nick Man

» The Raza (Mission 2 - Unity Weapons Raid)
Dusk survivors EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» TEAM - The Raza
Dusk survivors EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» LORE - Shiromaru
Dusk survivors EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 am by Shade_killer

» The Flying Shipmen Side Characters and hierarchy tree
Dusk survivors EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm by Shade_killer

» Ga: Elite Spy: Shiromaru
Dusk survivors EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm by Shade_killer

Top posting users this month
No user

Dusk survivors

2 posters

Go down

Dusk survivors Empty Dusk survivors

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Xavier was sneaking around dusk looking for supplies or anything that could be useful,He had been sneaking around for about 3 hours after leaving plagues base to gather his thoughts using all of the things he remembered about surviving from his time here. (Hmm no luck then again i should of expected this finding stuff out here is hard enough but with all the ghouls around its a life or death situation everytime you try your luck out here.)

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Dusk survivors Empty Re: Dusk survivors

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Around the same time, Maqui - A Dusk Survivor, is currently running through alleyways and gaps between buildings, with a bag, crammed with medical supplies which he had happened to come across. Looking to get this back to base asap, he took a quicker, and unluckily, riskier route than usual. Although he had come down this route several times and had no problem.

Unfortunately for him, this time was that difference. Expecting to see nothing while turning a corner. He bumps into a ghoul. After dueling it, the sound of the duel lured more to him, while the one defeated got back up just like always. Beginning to panic, he ran in the opposite direction, back through the way he came and out the other. At this point, the ghouls had split into a group of 2 - one coming at him from the way he had just ran, and the other from the front. The only option would be to the right, however that's blocked by rubble. Maqui stares back at the group of ghouls slowly walking towards him, dueldisks on. He gulps, realizing this is the end, before throwing courage out the window, and screaming for help, however futile he knew it would be.

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:59 pm

"great just when i was starting to relax..." Xavier ran towards the scream as quickly as he could luckily it wasn't to far from where he was. (the scream came from behind this rubble doesn't look like theres too much of it to clear i just hope they can hold out...) and with that Xavier began working on the rubble clearing it as Fast as he could before getting through with the ghouls within dueling range of the survivor. "HEY YOU THIS WAY COME ON!" Xavier's voice was heard as the last of the rubble was piled up just off to the side of the gap he had cleared as he ran out towards the survivor and activated his duel disk. " I've got your back now move! "

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:11 pm

"Eh?! A Survivor? I don't recognize you from our group. No time for that"

With newfound support, Maqui activates his disk too, looking to create an opening with this stranger.

After time, they defeat a large amount of the ghouls, enough of which to make a path through. With his current courage, Maqui grabbed Xavier's hand, dragging him along as he ran through the path that they created. He stopped in an alleyway, with the ghouls following suit.

"Dammit....C'mon, c'mon.... YES!"

At this moment, the 2 are enveloped in a light, before appearing in a white room.

"Thanks for the help! I'm Maqui! I haven't seen you here before, but there are a lot of us, so I just assumed you were a part of our group. If not, you're welcome to stay! You'll just have to register with the big man. He's up top!"

A beeping sound is heard, indicating no ghouls inside the room, before the door opens, revealing a small hideout, with many people eating and lining up for soup. At the back, a few steps up to a room, where the group meeting and decisions, made by the current leaders are made.

"Thanks for saving me again! I need to go drop of these supplies I have! See ya!"

Maqui gives a thumbs up to Xavier, before running off and leaving him. Maqui, of course, being a child or at least acting like one, means he doesn't understand the risks of letting in a complete stranger who just completely turns up out of the blue. Being survivors however, he doesn't care who they are, as long as they are against the ghouls.

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 pm

(big man I'm guessing he means the leader still... its odd how have they managed to survive and build a community here and been safe from all the ghouls maybe ill have to have a word with there leader and see whats going on here not that they will trust me...) Xavier started walking through the camp getting suspicious looks from the other survivors but he ignored there looks, it was to be expected they didn't know who he was or where he came from. Xavier stopped outside the room where the leader supposedly was and knocked on the door.

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:26 pm

The door opens, as a blue-haired woman, looking back and still talking, finishes her sentence as the door opens, before she turns towards the door entrance.

"We don't have time for that. Welcome back Maqui, did you ge-. Oh. Sorry, you're not Maqui. Is there anything you need? Do we need more soup or something?"

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 pm

"Maqui? oh you must mean that person who almost got turned into a card yeah i think hes delivering the supplies now of course if i hadn't shown up in time there would be no supplies he made a stupid mistake and it almost cost him his life. " Xavier shook his head. " But anyway I'm here because Maqui said I need to register to stay here a while."

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:43 pm

"Eh? Carded? Uggghhh... I told him one more stupid mistake and he stops going on runs. However, at least you found us because of that. Although, if you were outside all this time, Its a wonder that you survived. Seeing as how you're new, you need to register as you said."

Lebreau opens up the door wider, before revealing a young man in a black hooded coat, sitting on the table in the middle.

"This is our leader. Ace. He's been fighting the ghouls and the evil Barian's from the very beginning. He's the best shot we have of surviving this mess. You'll need to register with him. He's a bit...well...mean? But he does care, its just how he shows it. Anyway, I need to go smack Maqui around a bit. I hope you enjoy your stay for what its worth. At least we have heat and food. Which is more than a lot of other places. Anyway, I'll see ya."

Lebreau moves past Xavier, before running down the steps and towards the medical area. Ace, stands up from the table, before turning around, and picking up a notepad with several names, and what looked to be details beside each one.

"Right. You're new right? You want to stay here? That's fine. You should know the rules before you do. If you plan on leaving, you tell us. We give you a tag. Its how our scouting and searching parties recognize each other. There aren't many other survivor groups out there, but that doesn't mean they are all nice. Second, everyone has a food limit. Unless specified otherwise, you cannot get an increase in your food ration. Third, don't ever, ever, bring a ghoul, or give a hint to a Barian clone as to where we are located. Got it? If you do, sit down. Tell me your name, where you've been, how you've survived, and how your skill is when it comes to dueling."

Last edited by Nick sux cox 'n' dix on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Xavier sat down opposite Ace " My names Xavier I've been surviving a long time i had a group but one day we were swarmed by ghouls... they begged me to run away so i did...." saying this Xavier tenses his fist in frustration. " as for where I've been and how ive survived we had a few supply stashes in case we got stranded out there." Xavier took out his deck and put it in his duel disk. " As for how skilled i am at dueling there's only one way to find out isn't there? "

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Ace stands there, with a blank expression even while Xavier clenches his fist. However, when he begins to think about his name, he sparks an interest.

"Xavier? You wouldn't be the Xavier that the Barian, Seven, is looking for would you? The straggler from the dimension of light. Or Dawn, as they seem to be calling it recently. As for finding it your skill, we can do this now if you'd like, or after you answer my questions. Its entirely up to you."

Last edited by Nick sux cox 'n' dix on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

"Yes that's me now then lets do this then ill answer any questions you have."

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:39 pm

*After the Duel*

"Hmm. Fate cards. I wonder, why were all your companions placed inside an archetype? Let alone the same one. I created my cards through my memories, which is why I generally have more than 1 monster. Still. I enjoyed that duel, it was nice to duel someone who wasn't completely afraid of you for once. Now, if you would be so kind as to answer my questions. Afterwards, you can do what you like, whether you want to grab a tag and leave, or get something to eat. However, before you leave, make sure to stop by Lebreau. She's our tech expert. What she's managed to do, with all these constraints has been impressive. You got here via teleporting from Maqui's duel disk. All of our disks can help us teleport. Including to that Dawn dimension. Although I've never been there. All these people here could have left to go there a long time ago, but they don't want to leave their home. What about you? You ever been to that other dimension I hear about?"

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 pm

"Yes I have... I have before I returned I was hiding out there but then the barians attacked and ghouls poured into the street of course I wasn't there when that happened since I returned here but it was there I dueled seven... I was lucky to survive after she played her barian sphere it didn't seem to be fully functioning but it still left its mark on me... I can still feel it."

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Ace takes a seat, before resting his arms on the table.

"I see. So the Dawn dimension does actually exist. However, its already been tainted... Now Dawn is like it is here? That's horrible. I hope the people we let cross dimensions are still okay. I'm surprised you survived against Seven. Anytime I've seen her confront someone, she's the last thing they ever see. How did you manage to survive? Not that it matters, I guess. Regardless, that's all the questions I have for you. If you have any for me, feel free to ask. Otherwise, you can continue on with your daily business. Now that we have conformation that Dawn is a reality, some of our people may want to relocate, if its safe. However, from the information you've provided, I don't think it is. I'm not going to lie, the battle her is getting tougher and tougher everyday. With lack of supply, more ghouls popping up and those clones running around, we're no safer to reclaiming this dimension than we were when this thing started.... I hope if push comes to shove, I can have all my people relocated to Dawn..."

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:31 pm

" well apparently seven found it better to let me live as more suffering and there are a few us fighting against the barians one of which is a failed clone of vector, me personally I came back here to get stronger so I can get my revenge on seven no matter what the cost..." " If I can get back there I have a hideout your people can use while you set up... ill be staying here till i get strong enough to crush seven." Xavier stood up and threw an address onto the table. " Thats the location of my safehouse use it as you see fit im gonna go explore the camp a bit more and get the tech person do you have anymore questions before i take my leave?"

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:39 pm

Ace leans back, taking in all the information just given to him.

"I see... That does sound like her M.O, but ANOTHER clone of Vector? You have to be kidding me. One is bad enough but two.... We may have to try and take him out before he can reign control over Dawn. Then with those of Dawn we can rise against the Barian clones of Dusk... If you came here to get stronger, I'm afraid that's likely not to happen. The only person around here to duel is each other, the ghouls, or the Barian's outside. 2 out of 3 have an untimely outcome if you lose. Thanks for the safe-house though, I'm sure some of our people will relocate once I give them the news. You've been a valuable information asset. If you need any help, any at all. Especially against a Barian, send me a signal. You can leave now, be sure to grab a tag."

Ace stands up, turns around and sits back down on the table, starting at the screen filled with information in front of him.

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Xavier walked out and went and after getting a tag and his duel disk chipped began exploring the camp.

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down