Custom YGO RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Raza (Ayame's Training)
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» Paddy's Character Sheet
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am by El Karpo

» LORE - Ren Shizuro
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 pm by Nick Man

» Extra Side Characters
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm by Nick Man

» The Raza (Mission 2 - Unity Weapons Raid)
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» TEAM - The Raza
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» LORE - Shiromaru
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 am by Shade_killer

» The Flying Shipmen Side Characters and hierarchy tree
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm by Shade_killer

» Ga: Elite Spy: Shiromaru
Zeraphadim's freedom EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm by Shade_killer

Top posting users this month
No user

Zeraphadim's freedom

2 posters

Go down

Zeraphadim's freedom Empty Zeraphadim's freedom

Post by Shade_killer Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:26 am

Ten years, twenty years, a hundred; none of it meant anything for Zeraphadim, being an old soul created since the dawn of the dawn dimension. Imprisoned for three hundred years for his failure in the dusk dimension, he was given a time to think over his mistakes and occasional chances to duel for freedom, reducing his sentence by 700 years before losing his eighth duel. Now he was finally released and his status was lowered to a mere deputy officer of the dawn dimension. After he had left prison, he was tasked by the council of guardians to redeem himself; being sent to guard a certain number of people deemed important to the council, from the shadows.

Taking on a new form, and donning a new uniform, he was sent first to protect a number of figures in the city; after ensuring their rise to power being unobstructed, he went through the list of people quickly, until two names were left on that list: "Rose Shizuro" and "Chase Lan". leaving for duel academy, Zeraphadim immediately left to Julia's office and informed her of his mission set upon him by the council, hoping for a spot in the academy close to both the Lan family and the Shizuro family, upon telling Julia of the mission's secrecy Zeraphadim leisurely awaits her answer.

Shade_killer

Back to top Go down

Zeraphadim's freedom Empty Re: Zeraphadim's freedom

Post by Nick Man Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:56 am

Julia thinks over what Zeraphadim has told her.

"I have to admit, it's been awhile since I've had any dealings with the council.....I understand your mission here and its vitality to the protection of our dimension. I only ask that none of this gets out to anyone on the list. If Nick were to find out about any of this, he'd fall right into Romin's footsteps without the proper preparations. I'm doing my best to protect him and his sister Rose, these two are vital to the guardians, but for me they're more than just pawns, they're family as well, keep that in mind. I don't want a similar incident to Romins....."

Julia then gives Zeraphadim his schedule and placement in RA dorm, listing him as a commuter so he can come in and out of Duel Academy as he pleases, and the rest of the paperwork allowing him to join Duel Academy.

"I wish you luck on your mission, update me regularly if anything odd happens. I'll warn you now that the kids have been getting themselves into something large already, what exactly I don't know, so keep an eye out. If you need anything simply contact me."

Julia gives Zeraphadim the last of his paperwork after finally instating him into the school's system.

Nick Man
Admin

https://customygorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade_killer Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 am

Zeraphadim nods and courteously bows to Julia.

"Of course, they will not find out a thing, but I will refrain from keeping secrecy if the ones in question find of my identity. Contrary to what you may think, the Shizuro family is only a priority two, the Lan family is a priority one according to the council; frankly I am surprised I saw the name Shizuro on this list, considering it is...Forget it, I am overthinking things."

Shaking his head, Zeraphadim accepts the papers and nods to Julia.

"I will report to you if anything outrageous occurs, but that is only if you are closer to reach than the council, considering I do not care who I report to, and the fact it will reach the council anyway...and off the record, I knew Romin quite well, especially when he was first instated as guardian; he helped me catch quite a few anomalies in the system. He was an inspiration to us all in the council."

Eyes gleaming with pride, Zeraphadim stares blankly off into space before turning to leave but stopping short of the door.

"One more thing...I am not supposed to reveal anything about the council, but considering the injustices I faced these last 300 years, I will spare some information; despite what the council may look like on the outside, it is in turmoil...a storm is brewing."

Zeraphadim shakes his head and leaves the door before changing his facial expressions and tone from level to hotheaded, and leaving to the RA dorm.

Shade_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum