Custom YGO RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Raza (Ayame's Training)
Moving Day EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» Paddy's Character Sheet
Moving Day EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am by El Karpo

» LORE - Ren Shizuro
Moving Day EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 pm by Nick Man

» Extra Side Characters
Moving Day EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm by Nick Man

» The Raza (Mission 2 - Unity Weapons Raid)
Moving Day EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» TEAM - The Raza
Moving Day EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» LORE - Shiromaru
Moving Day EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 am by Shade_killer

» The Flying Shipmen Side Characters and hierarchy tree
Moving Day EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm by Shade_killer

» Ga: Elite Spy: Shiromaru
Moving Day EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm by Shade_killer

Top posting users this month
No user

Moving Day

2 posters

Go down

Moving Day Empty Moving Day

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:02 pm

At around 0730 hours. Ace has everyone woken up, and announced that the day had finally come. With the conformation of Dawn's existence, he had sent out communication to the agents he had sent to another world. They responded, and the memory reconfiguration was a success. The Barian Academia, the treasure of his life and memories, was completely recreated in the same dimension rift, but in the Dawn dimension. A safe haven for everyone. Ace explained this to them all, also that they would be leaving soon, so everyone has to be prepared and not leave anything behind, including themselves. He also explained that after this jump, many of them may not ever come back, until Dusk was retaken. This academia had everything they ever needed, a constant food and water supply. A place of dreams. After the announcement, he returned to the office room, before taking a seat and preparing to depart.

Last edited by Nick sux cox 'n' dix on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moving Day Empty Re: Moving Day

Post by yellowguy111 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:09 pm

After listening to ace's speech Xavier gathered what little things he had other than his deck and duel disk (which he currently had in his possession) Before walking around the camp and helping a few other survivors pack. (so he's actually going through with it but what about the people still here...) after thinking this Xavier walked over to aces office and knocked on the door.

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Ace was currently collecting his things on the table, before hearing the knock on the door, which he could only assume was someone asking for help or a more detailed explanation.

"Enter"

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Xavier walked in duel disk on his arm deck on his belt and a small bag over his shoulder with what little things he had. " so you decided its time to leave? what made you decide now is the time? "

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Ace laughs lightly for a few seconds, before stopping his "Packing" and facing Xavier.

"We're finally leaving because we know where we're going. If I had information that Dawn existed last week, we would've left last week. The place we're going is safe, no one can go there that doesn't know of its existence. It'll be our haven while we continue the fight to take back Dusk. With this place, we won't have to scavenge or even fight to survive. We can make precise strikes, and plans in order to complete our goal. I know you wanted to stay here, to get stronger, so if you decide to not come with us, i'll understand."

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Xavier stopped for a minute before thinking " well... I guess I have no where else to go... alright I'll come with you but im going to be coming back here and I might try to see if I can get back to dawn to try and establish somewhere over there other than just my hideout." Xavier suddenly froze up remember the events of a few days ago he witnessed. " and while I'm here I'm going to see if I can do something about the number of ghouls here or see if I can find any survivors i still blame myself for what happened to that girl... I wont let that happen again...."

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Ace stops for a second, to empathize with Xavier.

"I...see. We will technically be in the Dusk dimension, just in a part of it unreachable to those who don't know about it. I assume those that do, will most likely acknowledge the fact that a giant area has just suddenly appeared, but it shouldn't be a problem. You can come back here whenever you like, the base here will still be here, there just wont be anybody here, unless they do come back for a while. We will still be looking for survivors here, so you're free to take a company of people with you. As for now, we better get ready, we leave in the next hour."

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Xavier took a deep breath to compose himself. " well then I'll leave you to finish packing I'm going to go see if anyone else needs any help or anything before we leave " and with that Xavier left to go offer his help to anyone else in the camp who needed it.

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Gadot was packing up all the duel gear, as well as making several men carry them in backpacks. It looked military, except for the lack of formality. He made sure that every person had every card they owned, before preparing to depart.

"Alright boys, lets pack this shit up. We gotta have all our gear ready to go. If I see one single disk or card left behind, someone's getting a whooping! Now MARCH! What? March where? DONT BACK TALK ME SON! MAAAARCH!"

Lebreau and Maqui were making a racket, due to Maqui, once again, not following orders like he should. They were carrying most of the tech, from teleporter modules, to solar powered generators, even though Ace said they wouldn't need generators, it never hurts to be ready.

Yuj and his "staff" were packing away all their kitchen utility and food supplies. Even if the place they're going has its own food supply, Yuj wanted to be sure he'd have everything he needed.

With most things packed up and ready to go, Ace made the call. Now was the time. He used his module to open up a portal for people to walk through. As people were going through, Maqui threw an egg he stole as Lebreau, causing her to explode from rage and chase him through. Gadot and Yuj followed suit. Ace was making sure everyone went through before he did, but there were still a few people getting ready.

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Xavier walked out following the remaining people gathering up anything people might have left behind or had dropped and stood at the back of the line making sure the last few people had gotten to the portal. " Hey ace is this everyone? i gathered up anything I could find that people might have left behind so are we set to go? "

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm

"Yuuuup. That should be everyone. Heh. I hope this is exactly how I remember it... See you on the other side."

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowguy111 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:33 pm

After watching ace go through and doing one last sweep of the camp Xavier followed him through the portal.

yellowguy111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum