Custom YGO RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Raza (Ayame's Training)
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» Paddy's Character Sheet
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am by El Karpo

» LORE - Ren Shizuro
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 pm by Nick Man

» Extra Side Characters
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm by Nick Man

» The Raza (Mission 2 - Unity Weapons Raid)
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» TEAM - The Raza
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 am by Nick sux cox 'n' dix

» LORE - Shiromaru
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 am by Shade_killer

» The Flying Shipmen Side Characters and hierarchy tree
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm by Shade_killer

» Ga: Elite Spy: Shiromaru
Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm by Shade_killer

Top posting users this month
No user

Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.)

Go down

Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.) Empty Rules and Shit (Yes I'm unoriginal. Fuck you.)

Post by Nick sux cox 'n' dix Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Rules

Only Custom-made cards are allowed. No official or anime/manga cards. You can reference these cards however in your plots or backgrounds if you wish too.

• To be more like the anime, and to just be less OP in general, we are limited the copy of each card you can have in your deck. To be more precise, Monsters at Rank/Level 1-4 are Unlimited (at 3), while 5-7 are at 2 with 8+ at 1. Spells, Traps and Pendulum monsters (regardless of level/rank) are also at 1.

• To also stop being from becoming absurdly powerful at the start, we've decided to limit the amount of OP monsters you can have at the beginning. 9 is the level/rank limit for your monsters. Anything 10+ you can gain through character development or plot arcs. No, walking into a cave and finding your custom version of Slifer isn't character development. Its not a phase, MOM!

• No bringing back old, or canon characters. You can reference your old RP characters or previous characters from the anime, (except Arc V since that isn't actually a thing in this timeline) These characters cannot physically appear or "speak" to you in any way. Yes Nick, we know you like Jaden, doesn't mean he'll appear and crown you HERO king.

• Plot Shields. As in a lot of RPs, or just fair ones, Killing is usually off-limits or frowned upon unless accepted by the creators of the characters in question. It'll be the same here, you can only kill through the use of "Shadow Duels", which all participants must agree on. Plot interruption however, go for it.

• Outcomes. As most of you already know, any outcome of a confrontation is decided by the winner, except for stealing their cards or killing the character, which has already been explained.

• Dimension Jumping. The three dimensions we're using can only be traveled through by certain means. Either use the topic in that dimension setting with the machine to be used to port (however this machine will first have to be built in the RP before it can be used. There's not just a machine that's there for people to jump ship.), certain "plot device cards" for example - the 4 "Yuya" counterpart cards or the 4 "Yuzu" bracelets, and the last being supernatural ability, found in a race you created (Shade's dark matter), Barian's, etc, etc.

• Support/Minor characters. If you're going to make a support/minor character, post in the NPC section, that characters' name, deck and relation to your main character (if you have 2, make sure to specify which one)

Nick sux cox 'n' dix
Admin

Back to top Go down